суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

baritone notes




I am officially enganged to Doni, this great guy I have been dating for over three years now. I knew him as a good friend, and he still is my best friend now. Thatapos;s what I need, a life-time togetherness with my best friend.

Itapos;s just... I kinda feel sick to my stomack now. It kinda feel that I am apos;engangedapos; now. Like I cannot go back. Itapos;s like going to a one way ticket trip and not being able to go back to where youapos;re from. I can always look back, but things will always be different from this sideapos;s perspective.

I really hope I have made the right choice because I canapos;t really tell what Iapos;m feeling now. Iapos;m not really excited or thrilled. Iapos;m just... Enganged...

Iapos;m gonna sleep on it, and see if tomorrow makes any difference at all.

But hey, Iapos;m enganged Yeay

cinema 5 sioux center ia, baritone notes, baritone opera, baritone opera singers, baritone or euphonium.



Комментариев нет: