суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

fairmont turnberry isles




Just stopping in to say hello.

HELLO

I do keep up on all your postings even if only through Heather telling me of your funny happenings. Though, oddly enough, she did not make me aware of Nicole looking hot in her halloween costume. Hmmm.

A lot of stuff going on. Mostly work related. Iapos;m under a huge scheduling crunch and stressing out. Trying to find things to do on the weekends to take my mind off all that while I still have weekends. Iapos;ve done some shooting, wandered aimlessly through hardware and sporting goods stores. Used a bunch of my company safety points to buy some new tools.

The warm weather is gone for a few months, so I had to put one of my planned projects on hold until next summer. Iapos;m going to build a cedar patio table, but being that most cedar lumber is used for fencing and shingles, itapos;s not normally stored indoors. I have no place to dry it out, so Iapos;m on hold for now.

Finally rented out a storage space and cleared out most of the unneeded stuff around the house. That opened up space for Heather to set up her easel. Not much storage space here.

Okay, done rambling. You all take care.

dance history timeline, fairmont turnberry isles, fairmont turnberry isle resort miami, fairmont turnberry isle resort florida, fairmont turnberry isle resort club.



Комментариев нет: