суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

ca menlo park restaurant




We went out tonight with my bff and it was so great. I missed her so much� First we went in and saw her Mom and Aunt who I hadnapos;t seen since my shower. They told me I looked good ;-) Then we headed to this new Asian restaurant. I didnapos;t know they had the hibachi bar to sit at and Glen got us a regular table. It was a really nice restaurant and we got way too much food. I ate a few spare rib pieces and half a terriyaki. After we went to Borders and chatted and looked around. Then we stopped for coffee and hot chocolate. I think weapos;ll get breakkie before she leaves. AND we made plans to go to NJ for Halloween (her house and maybe Atlantic City). Awesome. We can not go this long without seeing each other again.

emerson audio products, ca menlo park restaurant, ca menlo park wedding, ca mentone, ca meo support.



Комментариев нет: